Sunday, February 19, 2006

About A Berkeley Daily

I've been creating these paintings on a daily basis for a number of reasons. I’ve traveled all around the world looking at art because I find deep inspiration in it. I appreciate the beauty that artists throughout time have created. My wish is to join with them to bring more joy into the world.

I see that we all need it.

On a number of occasions I have included images of my paintings in an email and have received kind notes in response. I had noticed a few other artists creating works and posting them on the web and the thought occurred to me: Why not make a daily practice of creating and sending out images both on the web and by email?

Each of these paintings is about the size of a personal envelope. It is my hope that you will enjoy seeing them as much as I do creating them. It you do, please feel free to share this with your friends.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home